Wednesday 8 February 2012

KHILADI 786 - MAKING

The shooting of the movie commenced from June 2, 2012 for a 20 day schedule in Kamalistan Studios. During the first schedule of Khiladi 786, Akshay performed a dangerous stunt where he jumped from a balcony of a bungalow of about 45 feet without any cables, wires or body- doubles. 
ZOOM     ZOOM
The only thing to soften his jump were some mattresses and card-boxes. The action sequences of the film have been rumored to be directed by Rohit Shetty. Ashis R Mohan was the assistant director of Rohit Shetty before.
ZOOM     ZOOM
The soundtrack of the film is written and composed by Himesh, Sonu & Chandan and the music is on Eros Music. The movie's script has also been written by Himesh Reshammiya.
ZOOM     ZOOM
Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar, who has regaled the audience with his slapstick comedy, wants to now return to his 'action' innings to cash on the recent success of such films before he grows older.With films like Dabangg, Bodyguard, Singham and Force making hay at the box office, Akshay too wants to jump into the action bandwagon and make success.
ZOOM     ZOOM
"One of the reasons for me to do action films is spurt of these movies. Another reason is lot of time has passed and I have not done any action film.

ZOOM     ZOOM
I did not do action films because my son was small..now he is a 10-year-old. I am ready to get into it for another four-five years of action," Akshay told BP in an interview."I am 44-45-year-old and in another five years I won't be able to do action so I want to play the last action innings," he said.
 ZOOM       ZOOM
Back in the 1990s when Akshay began his acting career, he starred in action films but took a sabbatical later on and did comedy, romance and drama.
ZOOM     ZOOM
Now almost after a decade, the Khiladi is back in the same zone, with his upcoming film Khiladi 786, an action comedy starring Akshay, Paresh Rawal and Himesh Reshammiya."
ZOOM     ZOOM
Its been 12 years I haven't done that kind of a film. The role that I got, suits me..I think it was written for me. I am happy to be doing action films again," Akshay said.     

ZOOM     ZOOM
The film is slated to release in Diwali 2012.

ZOOM     ZOOM
View Its:
    

No comments:

Post a Comment